So what was life in Amenhotep III's harem REALLY like?Read More
There are several “World Cat Days” throughout the year, and you can expect us to celebrate each and every one!Read More
Thank you to Charlotte Kakavoyiannis, who also sent the photo showing she was clearly enjoying a warm Saturday afternoon beverage with her Nile Magazine.
The latest issue is out now, and is jam-packed!
- The Nile Top 5: What were the five most important discoveries of 2016?
- Treachery, black magic, murder. The harem conspiracy against Ramesses III.
- Cleopatra's Needles, Part 1: How London got her obelisk.
- How to read the beautifully-painted magic symbols on tomb walls.
- Queens of the Nile, Part 2. Discover more about the celebrated New Kingdom queens.
- On This Day in Egyptology history.
Plus, of course, the most fabulous photography you'll find anywhere. Subscribe today via the Subscribe page and enjoy your own "geeky bliss"!
Are there hidden chambers in Tutankhamun's tomb hiding the burial of Queen Nefertiti? An Italian team is reportedly set to settle the mystery.Read More
Rather than the usual kingly confidence, Senusret III's statues make the king look old and tired.Read More
Does the mysterious Notch N2 reveal how the Great Pyramid was built?Read More
This part of the soul could let the deceased feel the sun on his face again.Read More